Polish chick stumbles

Bailey5714

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2023
I have a 1-2 week old polish chick that has been jumping in and out of a shoebox tote I had an injured chick in. Now that the injured chick is better I took the shoe box tote out but notice my polish chick stumbles or it’s more like it’s tripping over something but nothing is there. And sleeps with its wings down i don’t know if it’s always done this or it’s new

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 4
okay I’m a new chick mama and has already have had one with wry neck (the one in the shoebox tote) and one with a gimpy leg so I’m a little paranoid lol…as of the stumbling no it doesn’t fall completely down it’s more of a trip…so I’m wondering if it hurt it’s leg jumping in and out of the shoe box tote.

okay I’m a new chick mama and has already have had one with wry neck (the one in the shoebox tote) and one with a gimpy leg so I’m a little paranoid lol…as of the stumbling no it doesn’t fall completely down it’s more of a trip…so I’m wondering if it hurt it’s leg jumping in and out of the shoe box tote.
I had a chick with wry neck before and once I put vitamins in their water the chick was completely fine! This is what I used and I got it from Tractor Supply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321-165318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321-165318_Chrome.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom