:aww
love.gif

I am so happy for you.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

What a lovely day!!!

frow.gif

thank you all so much. SHe is holding her own. And still trying to stand. I know I saw on here someone made a sling for a chicken, later today I am thinking about doing something like that so her little legs get more chance to strech out.

FisherMOM thank you, that was so sweet!!!!

Tiki...yes, it's a great day!

I have pics of her to put up later today.....also I think she will behaving her tophat feathers cut back so I can tell when she has her eyes open or not. lol

Ok, here are the pictures of the little trooper!!

She stood on her own tonight with out me lifting her to her feet, and even took a few steps. She flapped her wings like she wanted to try to fly but her wing feathers are pretty messed up from her sitting on them for so long, most her tail fethers have broken off from the days she spent sitting right down on her butt with her feet way out in front of her (she doesnt sit like that AT ALL now)

bedtime feeding
100_0002-10.jpg

She's standing here, and took a step right into her water!
100_0003-11.jpg

she liked the corn muffin treat tonight
100_0010-14.jpg

this is a good one...she has her neck strech out and eyes open...this has taken her a lot of work to get here
100_0011-14.jpg

Ok, and for here final pic...she is taking a bow
100_0005-11.jpg

not the best background for her photos...the corvette wheels just cant be moved out of the picture

~Tiff~ a.k.a BeaverGirl lol

Last edited:
Yayyyy!
She is a beautie! Yes I believe she did take a bow!
We are all so happy she's getting better:D
wee.gif
:weee

Omgosh! I checked out your coop page (s) 20! and she doesn't want to go anywhere -Gopherboy: take some Ibuprofin and get back to the fountain!
I'm convinced she doesn't want to leave THAT home!
Again, Best Wishes for a speedy recovery

Last edited:
she was just in the house with me for a while and fell asleep on me while I watched animal planet. I didnt want to have to put her back in the garage in her little private room but the cat (who we call chicken mamma) sleeps on top of the taxi all night long, so I feel better I think they coo and purr at each other.

weve been wondering today about her and have been anxiously awaiting your next post. Seems she is doing much better. That is such great news! Hoping for a speedy complete recovery!

Back
Top Bottom