Polish Chicken acting drunk ~she lost her fight today

Quote:
Thanks so much. But sadly my Snowball is gone.
She fell asleep and didny wake up. I really dont think she could have recovered. But thank you all for being so kind.
She will have a nice resting place is our little pet cemitary.

I am so sorry. I am ready to cry,,,,,,I feel like I know her. May peace be with you.
hugs.gif

OH MY!!! SHE"S ALIVE!!!!

ok, went out there this morning....today DH was here and we were going to burry her. SHE WAS STILL ALIVE!!! ok, haddent checked on her all day yesterday (it was 105 degrees) cuz I thought she was dead. SHE IS ALIVE...and today she drank ond ate on her own and stood up on her own for a few seconds!!!!!
My husband did pray for her, and I poured my heart into her...and she is alive!!! I am so happy, she layed in the yard today with me, eat, drank, stood for a few seconds little at a time.

I will keep you updated on how she does from here.

Wow!!! Amazing! She prolly was just so hot, she needed the extra sleep.

Hey wanted to tell you, St. Francis Vet Hospital, over by the post office by Taco Bell, will treat chickens. I asked last time I was there. And they are 24hrs too. You might want to check them out.

YOu and your chicken family are in my prayers. I've prayed for my girls many a time, and I don't think God minds at all!
smile.png

~Caran:)

She is hanging in there. Standing on her own for a little longer each time I help her up, and eating and drinking. Still keeping up with her vitamins, and keeping her seperated and resting.
Please keep sending good thoughts her way!
Thanks

"Please God.. heal this chicken. Show GBF that you are a loving God and that with TLC and prayers, she can have a whole chicken again.
Thank You Lord for the animals that you've sent to us.
In Jesus' Name.. AMEN."

Sounds like you are on the right track GBF... or should we call you Beavergirl??

Back
Top Bottom