Polish Chickens!!!!

RIP Matylda. She just died suddenly this morning for no apparent reason. Only 6 months old. She was fine when I let
them out of the coop into their pen and 2 hours later she died. Our other chickens are fine.
We are really sad.

RIP Matylda. She just died suddenly this morning for no apparent reason. Only 6 months old. She was fine when I let
them out of the coop into their pen and 2 hours later she died. Our other chickens are fine.
We are really sad.

Oh my gosh, how sad and strange! I am so sorry to welcome you to BYC on such a sad note, but, Welcome To BYC!
smile.png
sad.png
So sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

I have had this cute little white crested black polish hen for five years, ever since I bought her at a flea market. She has been a great hen. I don't know how old she is, but I she still lays some eggs and I would like to get some chicks off her before she goes to the big hen house in the sky. My question is, where is the best place to get a rooster for her? Thanks

Last edited:
We are really sad.

She's a beauty! So sorry she passed away.

Back
Top Bottom