POLISH CONTEST CLOSED! RESULTS POSTED ON FIRST POST!

Quote:
Yeah, see it's feathered legs? Dead give away of a sultan, they also have 5 toes. But that defiantly isn't a polish.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm new to chickens... But I thought Sultans were related to the Polish chickens? Sort of a sub category of Polish...
idunno.gif
They look so similar to me...
hmm.png
How can you tell the difference?

Quote:
I'm new to chickens... But I thought Sultans were related to the Polish chickens? Sort of a sub category of Polish...
idunno.gif
hmm.png

Nope, sultans are a whole different breed although they do have top hats like the polish. To tell the difference sultans, have feathered legs and 5 toes.

Quote:
idunno.gif
hmm.png

Nope, sultans are a whole different breed although they do have top hats like the polish. To tell the difference sultans, have feathered legs and 5 toes.

Also, sultans have vulture hocks and are always bearded (as opposed to polish, where only some varieties are bearded).

Quote:

Also, sultans have vulture hocks and are always bearded (as opposed to polish, where only some varieties are bearded).

Yes that too.

Back
Top Bottom