Polish Hen or roo

Very obvious male feathers though. Look at the back - long, stringy saddle feathers. Crazy crest. Hackle feathers are male as well. Can't see the sickle feathers in the pictures, though.
Ya, no denying the saddle feathers. I think they even look more colorful, yet another indicator.
hmm.png

Oh and one day I might get an Ameraucana pullet! :fl  So far 3 out 3 were boys. :he

And waiting to see what color my EE's will lay. So far 1 out of 4 is laying an olive colored egg, guess I am glad it isn't brown since I have plenty of that. And the people at the LFS will argue until blue in the face they are Am's. Guess if the don't know any better though... :idunno  

Your boys are pretty. :love   I didn't notice waddles on the one you were hoping to be a pullet though...

Aww thank you! I have 3 ees 2 were roos.. I still have them but their separated and aggressive towards me, but the older they get the calmer they get.

Roo or puller ?! It's a white polish 10 weeks old. :) thanks!
I can't figure it out. This is my first flock and I was only going to get 3 and the guy sold me on buying the polish because it's a funny chicken to have in a flock I guess. It is very funny but I can not have a rooster :/

Back
Top Bottom