Polish sexing

1 - Pullet (can you get a profile pic?)
2 - Hen (has cockerel waddles, but appears full grown, which negates that) her hat looks to be 100% pullet.
3 - this one looks like a houdan and a pullet.
4 - what I can tell, pullet. More pics of 1 and 4 would help.
I just got them about 6 or 8 wk ago. Thank you 😊 not sure what I'm going to do with 2 cockerel Yikes !

1 - Pullet (can you get a profile pic?)
2 - Hen (has cockerel waddles, but appears full grown, which negates that) her hat looks to be 100% pullet.
3 - this one looks like a houdan and a pullet.
4 - what I can tell, pullet. More pics of 1 and 4 would help.

Attachments

• 20230529_182015.jpg
    20230529_182015.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 1
OK I need you to put in a good word for polish. How are the males? Are they friendly? How are the females? Are they skittish? Do they go broody? ( I know the answer to the last but I'm feeding false hope)

@BastyPutt watch me fail this miserably :lau First picture is a pullet, second cockerel, third cockerel. Fourth pullet

I'm having a hard time keeping up with who is who 😂😂

I didn't see any cockerels in the last pics. They are all pullets.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.
OK I need you to put in a good word for polish. How are the males? Are they friendly? How are the females? Are they skittish? Do they go broody? ( I know the answer to the last but I'm feeding false hope)
So far I like them. They are very skittish until they start to trust you. Which has taken me about 6 weeks to there. Not seeing a real difference between the two so far. They don't like to be with out each other. Very tight knit. But they respond to the names I gave them. They are small nothing like my other chickens. We shall see as they get older. Thanks again for your time.

Back
Top Bottom