Polish sexing

mine's looking very similar to yours with the bright red where the waddles are coming in. and similar age too i think.

mine doesnt have wattles or a comb yet and i think its older than yours/. if you want to see her you can look in my albums

I have a sl polish roo that came in with a poof ball for a crest to the point I had to cut around the eyes for him to see to eat and no wattles at 4 months old, now its getting the spiky crest feathers and saddle feathers, so its a roo but still no wattles and no comb color

Is this a roo??? I drove an hour to get this baby and told the guy I couldn't have roosters were I live and I think he sold me a rooster anyway! What does it look like to you? It's even getting what looks like spurs on the back of it's legs too!

Mine is looking very similar to this(red waddle-wise) and looks about the same age. I'll upload pix of mine too, soon.

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on it, Im seeing red waddles and crests similar to mine on hens' pix so I think I'm going to wait it out until around 4 months.

Oh, I wish I could upload photos from my iPhone!!! I'm to lazy to email them to myself and post from the computer. ;0(

I have more photos of my white crested black polish. I'm pretty sure you right and that it's a roo.... Oh, we'll!! I have another but she's light grey/blue with a white crest. I'm pretty sure she's a girl because she's the same age as the black one I posted but has no red on her beak & has a perfectly round ball of feathers on her head. her beak does have a tad of very light pink but it never turned bright red like my black polish and I think it would have by now. I'll post pictures of her when I get home!!!

Back
Top Bottom