Polish sexing

Can someone please sex this polish for me? They were a stray so no idea on age either. Thanks!

Hello everyone picked up 5 sweet polish bantams. But I'm starting to see waddled. Athey are about 16 weeks old. ny help with sex is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Hi all. I breed Faverolles, and have a coop with about a dozen other breeds, but i Have never had a polish! This monring a friend stopped by after dropping off his meat birds and he had the "exotic" bird that was included in his order from Murray McMurray-a polish for me! So I need some hel determining the sex ith this breed. It is 2 months old (shipment arrived May 5)
:

Hello! In need of your help.

I have two polish a bit over 7 weeks old that need to be identified their gender(s).
The white one got into a fight yesterday with the leader of my existing flock. Blood was shed.
I have reasons to believe the white one is a male but really hoping the buff one is a female.
Please throw in any idea if you can. Thank you.

Can you say what you ended up with? I have 2 identical to this one

I got two little Polish chicks yesterday. I am new to polish but I'm thinking they are around 4-5 weeks old?? They were running with all ages chickens so it's hard to say.. I wasn't sure what color they may be or if they were Roos are Pullets?? Probably too early to tell. This is a picture of one of them.

Back
Top Bottom