Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share a recent pic of chicken little. He has decided he hates flip flops lol. They are evil and he will kill them all lmfao. It cracks me up... :p

I am new to chickens and am in the process of planning my first flock for spring. Our city limits the number to 6 hens. I already plan to order a Welsummer, Australorp, Easter Egger, and Meyer Meal Maker. If I wanted to order a polish hen would it be better to order two (to prevent it from getting picked on) or would one be okay? Thanks for your help!

I am new to chickens and am in the process of planning my first flock for spring. Our city limits the number to 6 hens. I already plan to order a Welsummer, Australorp, Easter Egger, and Meyer Meal Maker. If I wanted to order a polish hen would it be better to order two (to prevent it from getting picked on) or would one be okay? Thanks for your help!

Some people don't have problems mixing them but my polish get picked on alot by non crested chickens. They don't always mix well with others because they like to pluck feathers out of their crest. Not always but depending on your chickens personalities it may not be a good fit. :(

Back
Top Bottom