Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Got my polish hen that is 11 months old on Friday and still haven't gotten an egg from her. The seller told me that she was laying. How often do your hens lay?

Often when a bird is rehomed, they will stop laying for a while until they become comfortable with their new surroundings. Give her some time. She will lay when she is ready.

Does anyone have any eggs they're willing to sell? I'm in central WI and am willing to pay for shipping. I'm not really interested in frizzles but if I get a cpl it's no big deal, and am open to standard [prefered] or bantams. I don't have any bantam right now and for standard I have gold laced, gold laced frizzle, 1 red crested red w/nothing to breed her to, 1 buff laced roo w/nothing to breed him to, 2 tolbunt hens, & 2 candy corns (1 hen, 1 roo). I'm hoping to find chocolate, khaki, red, cuckoo, any rare colored cuckoos (choc, red, etc) and may consider more tolbunts or candy corns.
If anyone has other breeds, I'm also interested in silkies, show girls, cochins, salmon faverolles, and standard naked necks/turkens. Please send me a PM w/details, as I've talked in too many groups to keep on top of all of them. Thanks!

I tried searching to see if anyone else had this problem with their polish, but I couldn't find one, so I'm going to post here to see if any one knows how best to help my poor hen. Ever since Lady Marmalade grew in her fro, she's been holding her head upside down and holding one eye to the ceiling and the other to the floor, turning in circles to look around her. She's been doing it for about a week now, and I've been letting her, thinking she'll get used to it. Yesterday, I cut her fro off, and it seems to have helped but she still does it a little. Any ideas what can be done?

These are my first 2 polish I have ever had. They are so adorable I had to do a mini photo shot of them. Many more pictures throw every step of growing up.
D.gif

love the peeps picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any eggs they're willing to sell? I'm in central WI and am willing to pay for shipping. I'm not really interested in frizzles but if I get a cpl it's no big deal, and am open to standard [prefered] or bantams. I don't have any bantam right now and for standard I have gold laced, gold laced frizzle, 1 red crested red w/nothing to breed her to, 1 buff laced roo w/nothing to breed him to, 2 tolbunt hens, & 2 candy corns (1 hen, 1 roo). I'm hoping to find chocolate, khaki, red, cuckoo, any rare colored cuckoos (choc, red, etc) and may consider more tolbunts or candy corns.
If anyone has other breeds, I'm also interested in silkies, show girls, cochins, salmon faverolles, and standard naked necks/turkens. Please send me a PM w/details, as I've talked in too many groups to keep on top of all of them. Thanks!
Breed your Buff LAced roo to the Red Crested Red pullet. If I'm not mistaken they should produce some descent colored buff laced or red laced babies.

Breed your Buff LAced roo to the Red Crested Red pullet. If I'm not mistaken they should produce some descent colored buff laced or red laced babies.

Back
Top Bottom