Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll have to update pics of our newbies. Thought wed picked a buff, its lavender with a darkish head, the browning coming in black sort of species white, the blu is blue
The other guy I a Sultan

Does anyone have golden laced eggs for sale? I'm looking for 12/18.. thanks in advance
smile.png

We had a guy stop by asking to buy a dozen polish eggs, I quoted him $150(2 free!)! They're worth $15 a piece to us...

We had a guy stop by asking to buy a dozen polish eggs, I quoted him $150(2 free!)! They're worth $15 a piece to us...

I just bought 18 Tolbunt eggs... I was willing to sell an organ for those..lol. luckily I didn't have to..but yes, I get crazy looks when someone asks what it would cost to get some..dunno what to tell them..I have plenty of 2$ eggs from RIR and EES, but that's all they'd get..lol

Last edited:
I just bought 18 Tolbunt eggs... I was willing to sell an organ for those..lol. luckily I didn't have to..but yes, I get crazy looks when someone asks what it would cost to get some..dunno what to tell them..I have plenty of 2$ eggs from RIR and EES, but that's all they'd get..lol
We have so many duck eggs we try to give everyone that buys a chicken a dozen or 4! LOL Tolbunt are on our list along with silver and black crested white to ying yang our white crested blacks!

We have so many duck eggs we try to give everyone that buys a chicken a dozen or 4!  LOL  Tolbunt are on our list along with silver and black crested white to ying yang our white crested blacks!

My son is begging me to death wanting ducks, but my local TSC is out and I've never hatched them before so I'd be nervous..if these Tolbunts hatch out and I get at least a pair (8 have started great), I'd be more than happy to swap you Tolbunt for Gold Laced if you have them ;)

Edited to add, I know it'll be a while before I get eggs ..just wanted to throw that out there..lol

Last edited:
My son is begging me to death wanting ducks, but my local TSC is out and I've never hatched them before so I'd be nervous..if these Tolbunts hatch out and I get at least a pair (8 have started great), I'd be more than happy to swap you Tolbunt for Gold Laced if you have them
wink.png

Edited to add, I know it'll be a while before I get eggs ..just wanted to throw that out there..lol
That would be wonderful, where are you, we're in Elizabethtown, KY, 45m south of Louisville...

Back
Top Bottom