Politically Incorrect

Diet is a FOUR LETTER WORD and it has the word die in it. Why can't people figure this out!
tongue.png
Starving yourself is as bad as stuffing yourself.

My grandpa had bacon & eggs most every morning and a beer or two after dinner. He kept busy, active, and lived to be 94. That is my longevity plan.

Quote:
Please tell me you use mustard and mayo=maynard. LOVE IT!!!

OH NO!!! NOT MAYO!!! EWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Had some doublecheeseburgers at McDonalds the other day and as I bit into one it tasted very bad. Someone must have put that mayo/special sauce on it that they use on Big Macs. I almost puked. Baddddd..... But, they did me a favor. Now I can never eat a McDonalds burger again without my brain screaming MAYO!!! If I had the choice of eating a spoonful of mayo or getting the swine flu I'd be on my way to CVS for tissues.

Miracle Whip!!!!!

DH is a mayo only guy. I'll eat it but prefer MW. Now, I've been making deviled eggs with MW for 13 years! He never had one single problem eating them(by the dozen!) until last week when he SAW me put MW in them. OMG, you'd have thought I was using rat poison!!!! He refused to eat them......Oh well, more for me!!!!!

Quote:
ooohhh!!! I want a martini!! shaken, dirty and olives please with vodka, not gin.
droolin.gif
I'll forgo the sandwich and enjoy my martini with sweet Hawaiian rolls!!

..., and dirty (too) no less! Will you marry me?

Ah man! And I jsut got married too!
lau.gif
smile.png
That is one drink I never have to worry about DH wanting to share (he HATES olives, so the idea of a dirty martini just makes his stomach churn)!

Quote:
PC, you are SUCH a dork! The "special sauce" is Thousand Island dressing-no mayo!
lol.png

(KS-who
love.gif
Big Macs...)

Just don't look up the ingrediants to Thousand Island Dressing and you'll be okay
lau.gif

I read the word Spam... I LOVE SPAM!

frying spam, then frying an egg in the spam grease, putting the two in between two pieces of WHITE bread, adding an american cheese slice, and... oh my, my mouth is watering.

Certain things require white bread... seriously.

Back
Top Bottom