Politically Incorrect

I had a nice big bread bowl last night filled with homemade chili and lots of sour cream and cheese on top, I had a little bit of leftover elbow pasta in the fridge so I mixed that in too! Carb's fear me and tremble at the sound of my name!
droolin.gif

Y'all are going to feel awfully bad when you see my ultra-handsome self/profile with no "pauch" in a couple of weeks. I will have gone from 206.5# back to 188# (or less) like I was six months ago, thanks to the SB diet that's as easy as pie with MissPrissy's bread, sugar free candy, and sugar free jello, and tons of great food with NO calories.
9574_joe_d_bryant.jpg

Quote:
WHAT????
th.gif

I've never had it, or Spam, or grits, or cooked greens. My mom grew up as 2/12 kids and swore her kids wouldn't eat any of it.

Ya know I haven't been on this site for quite some time...
and never having fried bologna or greens is truly a sad thing.
And by the way why is everyone so anti-oxidant these days?
I have nothing against my oxidants thankyou very much.
Saddina you have not lived until you have tried a fried p-nut
butter and bacon samich.

I WILL stand up for eating correctly and if you want to FEEL good and LOOK good you have to EAT good. I eat occassional junk but hardly crave it anymore and as for people eating bacon/eggs/beer and living to 100 yrs old-either they weren't doing it as much as claimed or they injected many "helpers" into their diets( fruits-whole grains-greens) and then there IS pure luck(and genes). but they are the exception and I swear by eating right cause I feel sooo good and DO eat occassional bad bad junk. and I ate fried balogna and white bread,red meat,had cig smoking parents(one with emphysema currently) but they're not great physical specimans nor did they feel good(let me also add I love them extremely!!!)also had a friend die when I was 4 from eating lead based paint-which was talked about in a current country song about how this singer lived thru all the dangers of the earlier years.

We have fudge brownies with walnuts and chocolate icing ready to go.

We also have trailer trash jello poke cake setting in the fridge. White cake and black cherry jello. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote:
OOOOH my co-worker brought one of those into work last week, strawberry jello instead. Really good stuff.

I haven't had bologna since I started this thread - guess what's for dinner?

I just made a batch of Plum Jalapeno Jam....not sugar-free.
big_smile.png
By the end of tonight I will also have made a batch of Mixed Berry Jalapeno Jam and another of Plum Berry Jalapeno Jam.
droolin.gif
They will go on top of our bread with REAL butter.
tongue2.gif

The jalapenos are from our garden.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom