I've got 7-8 pint size jars of each!
big_smile.png
I think there's plenty to share!

Quote:
I'm on my way....

big_smile.png

Hmmmm Pm me the address and price and I will be there tomorrow. Plum Jalepeno jam sounds HEAVENLY!!!

ETA: I am serious. Have cash will travel..... Besides I would love to see you again!

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

Hmmmm Pm me the address and price and I will be there tomorrow. Plum Jalepeno jam sounds HEAVENLY!!!

ETA: I am serious. Have cash will travel..... Besides I would love to see you again!

lau.gif
I'll PM you my address and phone number (just in case...even though you already have it...extra copies are ALWAYS handy!
lol.png
).

Quote:
I need this recipe, PLEASE!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
I'm on my way to the kitchen for bread, real butter and peach/raspberry jam!

This is the recipe that my sister-in-law gave to me.

"Fruit" Jalapeno Jelly
7 Cups of fruit peeled and pitted
18 jalapenos seeded
31/2 Cups of cider vinager
10 Cups of sugar (you can use half splenda if you want)
12 oz bottle of liquid pectin (sugar free if you use splenda)

Boil 6 jelly jars or run through dishwasher. You want the jars hot so when you add hot jelly they won't crack

Place fruit and peppers in blender and blend until smooth. Poor into a large saucepan and add all ingredients except pectin. Boil for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pectin and boil for 10 minutes. Pour into jars and seal.

Last edited:
Quote:
I need this recipe, PLEASE!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
I'm on my way to the kitchen for bread, real butter and peach/raspberry jam!

This is the recipe that my sister-in-law gave to me.

"Fruit" Jalapeno Jelly
7 Cups of fruit peeled and pitted
18 jalapenos seeded
31/2 Cups of cider vinager
10 Cups of sugar (you can use half splenda if you want)
6 oz bottle of liquid pectin (sugar free if you use splenda)

Boil 6 jelly jars or run through dishwasher. You want the jars hot so when you add hot jelly they won't crack

Place fruit and peppers in blender and blend until smooth. Poor into a large saucepan and add all ingredients except pectin. Boil for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pectin and boil for 10 minutes. Pour into jars and seal.

NOTICE!!!! If you copied the above recipe down, change the pectin to 12 oz!!!! My sister-in-law accidentally gave me the wrong quantity and was corrected today!!! SORRY! (I have to reboil all my jams now.
th.gif
) But, it will still be yummy!
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom