Politically Incorrect

When I was a kid, Bologna and Wonderbread cost too much.
We got SPAM Patte' on home made bread. The bread was baked in coffee cans. And the SPAM was chopped and mashed with home canned pickles and topped with the GOVT. Cheese.
We thought it was the coolest thing that our bread was round and all the other kids got square bread! LOL too funny.

Last edited:
hide.gif
I just ate a huge bagel with butter and cream cheese on it.....

It was great!!
big_smile.png

you guys need to try my stuffed french toast recipe! basically, you fry up some french toast, and then you whip a block of cream cheese and a can of cherry pie filling and some vanilla together, spread part of it in between 2 french toast slices, slap them together and top with whipped cream, powdered sugar, syrup and butter!

droolin.gif

I wish that I could take out an insurance policy on some of you with me as the beneficiary. Since I can't, though, I'll try to save you from yourselves; send me three-fourths of all your goodies.

Quote:
gig.gif
I weigh 115 lbs and my blood pressure is 110 / 65. I dont think you want a life insurance policy on me!
lol.png
What can I say, I am lucky!!

But we do generally eat healthy, bagels and cream cheese, and chocolote are my only vices, other then that I am pretty much perfect.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom