• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apple. The best pie. Apple pie does not require whipped cream to make it taste better. Also apple pie is one of the few pies that tastes better with cheese. Apple pie is all American. Anyone who loves cinnamon and apples loves apple pie.

I believe I have made my point.

Except when one has a huckleberry pie and an apple pie side by side..... you pick the huckleberry pie. Reason: EVERYONE has apple pies. Huckleberry pies are a lot of work (those berries are tiny!) and tastes out of this world.

Except when one has a huckleberry pie and an apple pie side by side..... you pick the huckleberry pie. Reason: EVERYONE has apple pies. Huckleberry pies are a lot of work (those berries are tiny!) and tastes out of this world.
I've never had anything with huckleberries in it, but the pie sounds delicious. What's it taste like?
Oh, and can huckleberries be purchased anywhere? I'd love to try some.

Not sure if you can buy huckleberries. They grow in the higher mountains. North Idaho has them in abundance, Oregon..... gotta travel to the cascades.

They taste like huckleberries. I can’t describe how they taste. They never get syrupy sweet. Look like a blueberry that’s about 3 times the size of a bb, yet have enough flavor to cover something the size of a baseball. (If that makes sense). If I could come close to describing them, it’d be a cross of a Marionberry and a blueberry. But that doesn’t come close enough.

Ive had huckleberry pie. I'll pass. I dont care for it. Never been a fan of huckleberries or their cost due to rarity and small season. I will take blueberry pie over huckleberry any day of the week. And if you show me apple versus blueberry I will take the apple

Back
Top Bottom