• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Told you I didn’t dislike apple pie/crisp. Just have to kick it up a notch so it’s memorable.
No I meant what you made made me hungry for apple pie. It looked delicious and it made me wish I had a pie right now. Hence the granny smiths...so I could make my own. Its not like you're gonna reach through the internet and give me a bite of what you made.

No vegetables allowed in pie. I hate rhubarb

That doesn’t mean it’s horrible... chilled S/R is nothing short of miraculous. Have you ever tried it? Sweet, yet slightly piquant. Strawberries that are fragrant...perfectly made pastry. And if you are very lucky indeed, some clotted cream as a garnish.

It’s an obscene pleasure for your tongue!

That doesn’t mean it’s horrible... chilled S/R is nothing short of miraculous. Have you ever tried it? Sweet, yet slightly piquant. Strawberries that are fragrant...perfectly made pastry. And if you are very lucky indeed, some clotted cream as a garnish.

It’s an obscene pleasure for your tongue!
You used the words obscene and piquant to describe it. Its like you hate it and you dont know it

Sugar pie is a big thing in Quebec. Usually made with brown sugar and called "Tarte au Sucre Brun" in French. Sometimes it is made from maple syrup. It is very sweet. Yummy but very rich too, so a small piece would be enough for me. 😋
I looked up Tarte au Sucre Brun - that looks good too 😊 I may have to try making it. I imagine it would be richer than Sugar Cream pie with the addition of eggs as well as the brown sugar.

I make mine by cutting butter into flour and salt much like you would do with shortening in a pie. It ends but like a nice flaky biscuit crust. Ive seen some people even use the pillsbury biscuit containers for a crust as well. But they switched to GMO recently so I haven't been buying their products
Homemade is the way to go! Costs less and tastes better :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom