POLL please LOOK

My favorites are Cochins! I love their fluffy butts and feathered feet. They are so cute when they walk. I currently only have 3 due to a recent move, I have one barred, 1 mille fleur and 1 mottled. Cochins Rule!
smile.png

My favorite chickens are Ameraucanas in Wheaten, Blue Wheaten and Lavender.

My second favorite breed is Easter Eggers, in all colors of course!

My favorite goose is the Canadian goose, second favorite is the the Chinese.

My favorite duck is the Silver Appleyard.

big_smile.png

I am another vote for Cochins.

If you asked me 4 years ago what I thought of Bantam Cochins, I would have said no way. Once I got a few of them, I fell in love. I wish I had room for every color. I have had Partridge, Black, Buff, Silver Pencilled, White, Golden Laced and Self Blue (but the last two were cockerels so I couldn't keep them to maturity.) I wish I could have a Silver Laced or a Barred Cochin, too.

My favorite breed of chicken would be Silkies But....i also love Polish Crested! Silkies are my favorite because they are such a gentle bird and are so fun to watch and they are just a beautiful bird! And color i would say greys are very pretty!

My first is MF D'Uccles, amazing color, disposition, easy to care for. I love the way they walk/waddle. My roo to be a small chicken has a loud, strong crow and knows it and D'Uccles have such a cute chicken dance around the hens.....

Second is TRUE Rhode Island Reds. I like their look - strong, powerful, proud. But yet pretty easy going chickens. Manages their hens proudly. Both my roos have a "I'm gorgeous and I know it stand."

My third would have to be my White Crested blue Polish. Large and in charge, constantly curious and bouncy. They check out everything and taunt the dog through the fence. I just know they are doing high four when my back is turned because they made the dog smack his face on the wire again.

Chickens - leghorns - all varieties

Ducks - muscovies

Geese - Embdens

Pigeons - Birmingham rollers

Cage birds - canaries

Frankly, if it has feathers, I like it and probably have raised it at one time or another.
old.gif

ok so i cant tell you the rules or it would end up affecting the outcome of the possiablity of winning ...however i will say that the poll will end on february 6th at 12:00 PM

your choice on either the chiense eggs or the chicken eggs

the eggs are absoluty free, however i do ask that the winner pay the exact shipping

Well I love all chickens... I mean come on who wouldnt, but if i had to pick a favorite it would be cochins I have had them for over a year! They are so friendly can fluffy and wonderful! :D

Back
Top Bottom