Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
How close are you to post 525 maybe they would be interested in adults?

525? I am in Maine dear. I'd be glad to come to NC for a visit for sure. And I would like to see them loved and bred well but... that's a little far. I am willing to drive them as far as NY border, which is quite a few hours and feels like more with kids.

525? I am in Maine dear. I'd be glad to come to NC for a visit for sure. And I would like to see them loved and bred well but... that's a little far. I am willing to drive them as far as NY border, which is quite a few hours and feels like more with kids.
Did you contact the poster from post 525 they are in NY?

Catjo new owner of 4 pomeranian geese, at least one female because we got an egg today!
thumbsup.gif

HI every one, my family and I are very new to geese, and are planning to utilize geese on our organic berry farm for weeding, i have been looking at all types of geese and can't seem to find any info except the basics on pomeranians they are very beautiful. can anyone tell me how well they forage compared to other breeds, and a lot of the links have said they are docile is this true?
thank you in advance for any information !

make sure you have enough grass/weed per goose, they tend to target dandelion. When the grass is low they will nip on other vegetation to see if they like the taste of it. I have to build a separation fence to protect my garden. They eating up my hosta and fern. Beat up the gardenia and peony by dig up the roots and picking the leave off the stem.

Kind of disappointed on the egg production from my supposely 2 female 1 male pom. Only got 8 eggs so far and they have stop laying. I think I might only got 1 female instead. I heard they share same nest for egg laying and take turns sitting on the eggs, but so far only 1 female (Lisa) is sitting on the 2 "fake eggs" I left behind after taking fresh lay eggs away. The other "female" (Shela) never gone egg sitting, she just stay by the male (Albert) as 2nd in command. Lisa is very dedicated she stay on the eggs day and night, I havent seen her out and about for days now.

Hello~I'm looking for Grey Saddleback Pom Goslings. I'm located in Southern Cali. Local pick up or shipped. Let me know. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom