Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

So there's a guy down in Maryland by the name of Ari Katz, he doesn't really sell goslings anymore but he ships out hatching eggs. And I called him yesterday to find out if he had anything (he does Greys but I can breed Buffs with those). He has show quality Poms, his original lines are Imported from Germany!!! And he gave me a huge freaking deal on 7 yes you heard that right, 7 hatching eggs! I'm so freaking excited holy crap!

I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes, I just left him a message to let him know that I'm able to get the eggs from him and I just need to know if he'd rather use paypal or a check. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
How did that hatch go?

I just bought a farm and my neighbor has 3 Pomeranians that came with her farm when she bought it. They spend most of their time on my property hanging out with my chickens. She doesn’t feed her animals regularly (geese, turkey and goats) so the birds come where the food is. I believe one is laying on eggs right now!

Attachments

• BBD5E839-D975-4485-9EAA-64C36A18696D.jpeg
    BBD5E839-D975-4485-9EAA-64C36A18696D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
I just bought a farm and my neighbor has 3 Pomeranians that came with her farm when she bought it. They spend most of their time on my property hanging out with my chickens. She doesn’t feed her animals regularly (geese, turkey and goats) so the birds come where the food is. I believe one is laying on eggs right now!
Is she sitting on your side ? Do you plan to incubate some ? If you do and raise some of your own, would you be willing to sell+ mail some eggs In the future ? They are beautiful. That would be my dream come true 😍

Does anyone in the North East Texas area have Pomeranians? I have three, two ganders and one goose. The ganders are in love with each other. I think three of the Pom eggs have been fertile so far. I'd love to find another hen, or find someone who needed a gander.

We obtained 4 new Pomeranians over the weekend, 1 saddleback gray 1yr old gander who I've named Tamagotchi, and a trio of saddleback buff.

We got the gray gander bc we have been needing another gander, and throughout our year of looking have not seen one buff gander of any kind for sale around us. We spotted him at a poultry swap and he was beautiful, so we bought him and brought him home. He immediately climbed out of the quarantine pen and has tried to make himself at home but our other gander keeps him at bay. No big fights yet though.

The buff trio showed up literally the day after we bought Tama. It was stressful, we REALLY wanted a buff but I felt like we didnt need another, let alone 3, more geese and Tama is very pretty and I didnt want to rehome him. Mom purchased them anyway. They're very cute, around 3 months old ans and feisty. They tried to fight our big flock and lost, so now they just follow around any lone goose who's chilling away from the goose and the ducks. They have been hanging around with Tama now too which is nice.

Tama has surprisingly after 2 days become smitten with me. He comes running and screaming when he sees me and will chat away in my face. Follows me like a dog. Its crazy, none of our hand raised baby geese have ever been this cuddly with me. He even lets me pet him! He is so sweet.

Here is Tamagotchi
20210817_131130.jpg
20210816_151056.jpg

Here is the buff squad
20210815_171227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom