This is Bon Jovi
I just posted about her on dog show thread.. but just saw this.. I like to share;)
F61EAD12-1C05-4F72-88A3-9D4C29B53902.jpeg
185EDF9F-98DA-4CEA-8F95-B8EFD4814120.jpeg

This is Bon Jovi
I just posted about her on dog show thread.. but just saw this.. I like to share;)View attachment 1611371View attachment 1611373

Awww she's beautiful!! I think I saw her pictures there lol do you find she's affectionate? Also do they like water? Cause I know they were originally water retrievers but in one of the videos I watched, the dog went very slow into the water, basically walked in, and seemed to be a very slow swimmer, took forever to get across the pond and back and this was really a very small pond, more of a reservoir, and also sat very still/calmly, whereas all the Labs and other retrievers I've seen (we watched a bunch of Lab retrieves next lol) have been very very excited and happy and leapt in with such gusto and could hardly contain themselves lol idk, maybe it was just this one particular poodle? I didn't watch other ones, there really aren't many hunting poodle videos lol the land retrieves and live birds they seemed much more enthused about and ran after it but the water one it didn't seem too enthused lol I am not a hunter though so it really doesn't matter much but I find the Lab and Golden's absolute love for water very entertaining haha

View attachment 1611392 View attachment 1611384 View attachment 1611393 View attachment 1611394 This is Sawyer. He passed away 2 months ago at the age of 11 and we still miss him terribly. He was our 4th Standard Poodle and we are currently awaiting a new Standard puppy due after the New Year. They are wonderful dogs and Sawyer View attachment 1611384 was so good with our chickens and cats . He was a pure pleasure to have.

Aww I'm sorry for your loss. :( Sawyer sounds amazing and was very handsome.

Do they like water and/or retrieving? I know they can and do but wouldn't want to force them. And are they veey affectionate?

They seem like truly amazing dogs, the one I knew was, but I am a little worried they might be bossy, moody, or snippy??

Back
Top Bottom