POOOOOOOOOOOP..ers

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by the1much, Jan 24, 2009.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

HEY [​IMG] THANKS GUYS....... why was i NOT warned bout how much quail poo!!????????????

i think their mostly cortinex<sp but have NO idea what color?,,,, these are my first attempt to hatchin, their something like a month old [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    that is poop-a-topia!

since they don't have hands, that's the only way they can 'make' something for you! [​IMG]

3. the1much

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You've got to have a garden space there in the Lone Star state to put that poop in don't you?

If not, it's time to get a tiller and get started.

5. the1much

nope no garden,,, i seem to have this head thing that keeps telling me i cant grow things in sand [​IMG]
    ta heck with the "cow fart" tax,, we need a "quail poo" tax

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    They waste food like crazy too.

7. Mahonri

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:You keep adding that poop to the sand and you'll soon have some great garden ground.

8. spookyevilone

spookyevilone Crazy Quail Lady

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    [​IMG] Nobody told you? That's funny. My coturnix are poop machines. I chuck it in a tote and let the redworms eat it, and then I use the redworm poo in the garden.

The colours you have.. the darks in the first pic are Tibetans. The white is an A&M. The brown/white face are Tuxedos, the muddy brown and cream feathered ones are Pharaohs. Looks like you have an Italian in there too. Nice looking birds. [​IMG]

-Spooky

9. the1much

Quote:Thankies,,,, the only 1 i could figure out was the tux,,, lol,, so what do these guys eat after the gamestart?

and Mahonri ,, i only got an acre of land here [​IMG] so in another week,, i should have enough poo for the whole block !! lol
    and i have this thing stuck in my head that i cant grow in red sand,,,, man i miss my black soil up home....

10. Mahonri

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Like I said, keep adding the poo. It will change colors!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by