Pooping on the porch!!!

wait, waiT WAIT A MINTUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that door OPEN??????? you mean open to THEM??? see, i knew you were done on your first post. yup, they are coming inside. yupr.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I would love it, but i don't know about the DBF!!! They are my spoiled brats and they do whatever they want!! I love when they come to visit me:love

I love looking out the back door to see my ladies watching me with the "please let us in" look. They often camp out right outside the door. We got over the poop thing and just hose down the porch every day or so. I only have 2, so they don't make such a big mess, except I am not happy that they leave most of their presents right outside the door where you need to step.
lol.png
We've had them sneak in the house a few times when the door was cracked. I'd post a pic of my Ruby poking her head in the house through the cracked door, but I am still too new to be allowed to post pics yet.

Ours line up outside the slider and watch th television. Thank Goodness my kitchen is on the second floor! My kids left the door open last week and the hens mad it halfway up the stairs before I heard them. I could not handle chickens on my counters. The darn kitten is bad enough!

Quote:
I love it!!! My white crested polish made her way in today too!!! It was a lovely visit, she's the cutest!!!
love.gif

heehee what a cute thread!

I have chickens that Trick or Treat at my backdoor too! It entertains my cats to no end, and you can hear their tapping from almost anywhere in the house.

Who is watching who?

80950_chickentv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom