Poor Ed

columbiacritter

Songster
11 Years
Jun 7, 2008
Scappoose Oregon
My sweet Eddie is barely middle age for a greyhound but he has been diagnosed with a fast growing bone cancer in his leg. If we had many thousands of dollars to spend and were willign to put him through a year of hell they could amputate his leg and do chemo, but this type of cancer almost always comes back within a year or two. We've elected to just treat his pain untll life isn't fun for him anymore, prrobably a month or two at the most. Right now he is pretty happy with excellent pain meds and far, far more treats than he's ever gotten before.

Stealing the chickens treats.
11550_ed_says_nummy.jpg

Scritchin' an itch
11550_ed_scrithcin.jpg

Is this burger really for me?! Are you sure?

11550_ed_burger.jpg

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I've been there a couple of times. You are doing the right thing for your handsome boy. God bless.

Thats so heartbreaking... poor guy. Just love and spoil him all you can in the mean time...
sad.png
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
I am so,so sorry to hear about your dog. He is so lucky to have such a nice owner to spoil him. Good luck with him. Make sure to give him an extra hug for me.
hugs.gif

He's such a cutie...those eyes!
love.gif
I'm so, so sorry that you know your time with him is short, but am so glad he gets to spend his time left having fun and being loved!

Back
Top Bottom