Popcorn's new roost,,, 8 feet off the ground! pic

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
Popcorn seems to be finding his way, he found it into the other coop pen, he found it into the backyard, he found out over the fence, now he found it onto a pole that is just a tad over 8 feet tall.

5415_0221091455.jpg

5415_0221091455a.jpg

I think he is too, he fits in with the other roos, they get along well. He needs to chill on his attitude towards me, but hey, I'm the human, I'll pluck him nekkid if I have too! He does need to stay out of the backyard though, two of the dogs aren't chicken friendly unless they are covered in Gravy Train!

He certainly looks good! I'm glad he is fitting in with the other roos. As for you, I think you need the magic purple spoon!

big_smile.png
You'll have to frame those two pics side by side in a pic frame for his daddy...that was good to see, how well he feels about everything. Now if he'd quit being so proud and leave the dogs their territory...Mr Big Stuff might keep us all smiling for awhile longer:) But, he's awful proud...c'mon Popcorn, prove how smart you are and stay clear of the dogs!!! He's truly a character!

love.gif
thats MY BOY!!!!
that is just soo coolies,, and funny, lol, he wouldnt even jump up on top of my 4ft fence,, i didnt think he could fly
lau.gif

man writer,, you just made my whole week, maybe month!!
about his "tude" ,,,,,
hmm.png
sorry,, but it sounds like he's a little better then here lol,, maybe he feels like he's having a vacation hehe,, i was expecting a pic of him in the stew pot
gig.gif

Thankies SOOOOoooooo MUCH,, made an old hippy's mind ease...

You'd never guess who is BFF is? Remember the ugly little Turken I entered in the ugly chicken close to a year ago? They are inseperable now! I couldn't find the Turk man a little big ago and I went to make sure Pops was in the right pen, and look who is in the background in the pic:
5415_with_turkman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom