PoppyChicken, SCM, LittleLady98, Ec_Prokta, and Chickenrandomness' Chat Thread!!!

Figmas are quite expensive. 60-70 bucks for 1 figma is actually quite cheap.

I'm hoping that this Christmas, I'll be allowed to place a huge order at Toranoana.

Also, if you're looking for figmas of male characters, then you will be disappointed 99% of the time. You'll be lucky if they have a figma of Sebastian. And good luck if you want a figma of a character from a series that isn't as wildly popular as, say, Hetalia or Black Butler. *cough nofigmasofragnawtf cough*

Last edited:
I already looked for figmas of the BB characters, and they don't have any. D: But they do have Nendroids!!! X3
And they also have just the classic figures of Ciel, Sebastian, Grell, Lau, Madame Red, and Lady Phantomhive for pretty cheap. :3

I'm after the Suika, Madoka, and Hatsune Miku figmas, which I know they carry.

*cough*sorryboutthat*cough*

I already looked for figmas of the BB characters, and they don't have any. D: But they do have Nendroids!!! X3
And they also have just the classic figures of Ciel, Sebastian, Grell, Lau, Madame Red, and Lady Phantomhive for pretty cheap. :3
I'm after the Suika, Madoka, and Hatsune Miku figmas, which I know they carry.
*cough*sorryboutthat*cough*
They do have non posable figurines of Noel, Makoto, and... Rachel... -_- Ah well, I'll be buying Metaseq in a week or so. :3

I see. :3

Back
Top Bottom