Possibility of foxes?

Rocknrollmo

Hatching
Mar 31, 2020
Hiya. I live in a medium sized town. I have never seen a fox around except a young dead one on a bridge a 1/4 mile from my house. My father in law declares he has never seen a fox in the park where we live. Its very close to town.
I have never seen any signs of a fox being around my house or any attempts to gsin access to hen house. There are lots of dogs in neighbouring gardens.
So my question is, though there obviously aren't any foxes around at the moment, what is the likelihood that one could visit?

Hiya. I live in a medium sized town. I have never seen a fox around except a young dead one on a bridge a 1/4 mile from my house. My father in law declares he has never seen a fox in the park where we live. Its very close to town.
I have never seen any signs of a fox being around my house or any attempts to gsin access to hen house. There are lots of dogs in neighbouring gardens.
So my question is, though there obviously aren't any foxes around at the moment, what is the likelihood that one could visit?
Invest in a couple of Game Trail Cams. Motion detection vids & pix will verify any assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom