Post a pic of your favorite girl!

I don't have a favorite, but this is Baby - she passed away last weekend, so i thought i'd share these pictures in her memory. They were taken just about a week before she died. We really miss her.
baby2.jpg

baby.jpg

God I hope this works this time, I have been trying to get the photos to work and have been very unsucessful - ARGGGGGGGGGG. I just uploaded them to my yahoo photos, and am going to try to paste the link in. Please PLEASE let me know if you can't see the pics of my adorable chiks:)
http://photos.yahoo.com/preciousalley69

OH
, click on the album chickens if u didn't figure it out:D

I hope everyone will get to see my babies now!!!! - Nichole

Last edited:
Wow Great Pics!!
love.gif
I am in love with everyone's chickens!

ChickenRacingTeam, You have a pic of lucky with a parrot toy above it's head - full of strings. I thought strings were a big no no for chickens??

Here is a picture of Fussy, my neurotic chicken. She is just plumb crazy and too smart for her own good. Not sure she would make a good house chook, cuz she is curious and pushes the envelope CONSTANTLY! Doesn't keep her from "lovin me" even tho I have to actually spank her hiney now and again (she hates that)
lol.png
lol.png

6-12-2007-067.jpg

Always up to no good......

6-12-2007-109.jpg

I think I finally have it figure out, how to post pics that is
smile.png

Here is a pic of my favorite girl. Her name is Henrietta, she's my best female so far. My buffs are taking a close second tho'
HPIM0198.jpg

another fav girl
HPIM0200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom