post a pic of your FAVORITE guinea you have!

i only have 2 pearls right now... will be getting some more from craigslist soon though!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I can't decide... I have 3.

This is Pete
He was a sweet heart. He would come running up and fly straight into my arms or on my shoulder.

This is Gracie
She was hateful, but she was a pretty little girl.

This is Bossy. He is sweet too.

This is Bossy. He is sweet too.

I love his crooked wattles!

Nice colors, hope you hatch a nice assortment
wink.png

Chicken Math/Fowl Math, indeed. That's how I ended up with 93 Guineas this season, lol. My practical goal has been to have only 50 birds for several seasons, never get there tho, lol. You just wait, it'll happen to you... once you get an established flock of good colors breeding/laying... you'll want to keep 1 or 2 or 5 of every color that hatches (and any new colors you don't have yet) and end up with a flock total that's up in the triple digits lol
lau.gif

Thanks! I really hope so! I'll probably get mostly Pearls and Whites but those are pretty too. :p I'm just hoping for a decent hatch rate because I haven't managed to ever have a good one. I just love new adventures, and this is my first time with Guineas, so I'm excited to get started!! :) I'll be posting pictures of the keets to figure out what colors I got, 'cause I'm no professional in that aspect at all.

yeah it gets REALLY hard to tell the difference when it comes to the sky blue colored ones!
he.gif

no i think he means how one wattle is lower than the other but it was just at that one moment most likely...

Back
Top Bottom