Post a Picture of Your Cross Breed

Pics

My roo Clyde & his sister bride to his left (Bonnie) are a RIR / Swedish Flower hen cross (from Tarheel Birdy!)

I really want to try out some cross breeds now that ive seen so many variations that you could end up with, some very nice birds guys

The red rooster is a EE*silkie and the white rooster is Cochin silkie.
First pi shows the comb fairly good

Last edited:

This big brute belongs to my brother but I am in LOVE with his coloring. Not sure on his background except maybe Autralop/cochin/glw? I have hatched several eggs from him crossed with a white rock and also a red sex-link and all the chicks are white. 3 different hatches and all the chicks are white.

Right now I have Buff orp roo over slw hens. Eggs are in the bator but was curious if anyone had pics of this particular cross?

This big brute belongs to my brother but I am in LOVE with his coloring. Not sure on his background except maybe Autralop/cochin/glw? I have hatched several eggs from him crossed with a white rock and also a red sex-link and all the chicks are white. 3 different hatches and all the chicks are white.

Right now I have Buff orp roo over slw hens. Eggs are in the bator but was curious if anyone had pics of this particular cross?
Interesting! I have three BFCM x a WL barnyard mix, and they are all white with random black feathers.I'l'l have to take a pic soon.

I think this guy is a cochin, just with a lot of gold leakage. Most black birds have sheens to the feathers, it doesn't mean he has Aussie in him. Rose combs are dominant, so that rules out any Wyandotte.

Back
Top Bottom