Post ALL of Your Horse Pics HERE

Here is a 1/2 decent pic from the Oct fun show. DD is a pirate and horse is ship and I and my girl are in "Hawian Theme".These girls are both 1/2 arabs and good as gold.I JUST got my girl in April (she is 11).I had totally given up on finding another riding horse for myself after my full arab died 5 years ago.It took me a year and 30 horses I tried to find her.

But she had me when she turned her head to me.She is SUCH a good girl and NEVER spooks and is up for ANYTHING!!! Can you believe they hated her and said she was HOT? I don't know what they were smoking/!?!
http://sn122w.snt122.mail.live.com/...-b57b-00215ad7ca40&Aux=44|0|8CC17602772C6D0||

Quote:
shes adorable thats what size we need not small funsize:lol:)
wink.png

Well unfortunately I had to sell all of my horses when our business went under. So, I am so envious of all of you guys.

Here's a couple of pics of the ones I had.

This was my Rescue Mare, she was almost starved to death when I got her
34583_shelbydaisygoliathforest_and_mr_tau_02-03-2008_004.jpg

This is my rescue mare after several months of care:
34583_shelby_02-29-08_048.jpg

This my Chestnut Paint Stallion
Sorry, Pic Edited, didn't realize his manly hood was showing
ep.gif

My Palomino
34583_blaze_jasmine_and_joslyn_022.jpg

My Belgian PMU Mare
34583_daisy_forest_harmony_stormy_067.jpg

Percheron Mare
34583_goliath_027.jpg

A different pic of my Chestnut Paint Stallion, his main and tail were not yellow, just a bad pic. He is was really super white.
34583__forest__hes_skippa_spook-23_2.jpg

I have more but don't want to take up too much space. I miss them all very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
AKTomboy wrote: ps~~my hubby would kill for your new Cougar

Why is that. PS He cant have him
big_smile.png
Oh and Wildsky I have that exact same light blue halter except mines all... old... and dusty
hmm.png
. Crud.
PSS Everyone, im LOVING all the horses but I definetly wanna see more
smile.png

Love ALL the pics !! You all have such GORGEOUS horses ! I'll send what few pics I have left .

My horse Booger ( AKA ..Lrr Chip of Sugar Bar ) . This was taken about 3 months ago ...he cut his hock pretty good ( ended up getting an infection in his upper joint ...finally got it under control and is healing very well . )

3999_dsc01433.jpg

Babe ( Quarter horse / Paint breeding stock . My step daughters horse which we bought from my mom . ) to the left . Boise ( My sisters horse that I bought her...poor thing had to have her mane roached because my sister NEVER does anything with her...it's not roached in this pic....She's a registered paint....pretty blue eyes ! ) Booger is to the left...I've had him for almost 10 yrs...he was just 1 yr when I bought him . Very smart......will behave so nice with kids...but will let the adults know who respects who !

DSC00040.jpg

Buckwild....love the pics !!! Love the fact that it looks like you've got glue on your but when your horse is acting up ! Hope you're teaching it a lesson after the blow up calms down ! Nice looking horse/pony ? I really like the fact that you're messing with the head and ears...very important !
wink.png

Oh yea she gets taught a lesson alright
wink.png

She rarely acts up unless she hasn't been rode in a few months.Then you just ride and make her sweat.My horses don't get away with anything lol.I hate when people let the horse walk all over them.
When I first got her I started from the ground up with lounging/desensitizing and everything.We have had some pretty tough times but she is the best pony I could have ever asked for.
She is a p.o.a pony and slaughter house rescue. Her papers/registered name is, RKS beaus rockin doll.

It took a long time to gain her trust because of the abuse she suffered with being sold over and over,then sent to auction and the kill pens.

Thanks Buck wild....I really do admire how you "stick " with her though ! You have no idea how many people I have been around where their horse has crow hopped...and they tell the story as if they had the rankest horse out there and were able to ride it ! I'm still waiting for the day to get dumped on my butt....it'll happen...but I have a feeling you're just like me..you never give up , and will take every challenge no matter how hard ! Never been dumped off by a horse...bulls are another story !
old.gif

Keep doing what you are...it seems to be working...I actually think I remember the post you made when you first met Fara....I'm so glad that you've found her...seems as if you both can learn from each other . That's what I found out about my first horse...responsibility , hard work , a friend to talk to , and confidence in life ! Seems like you've shown your true self ! Good on you !
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom