Post ALL of Your Horse Pics HERE

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by The Wolf Queen, Oct 17, 2009.

1. bkreugar

bkreugar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Asheboro NC
    Here is a 1/2 decent pic from the Oct fun show. DD is a pirate and horse is ship and I and my girl are in "Hawian Theme".These girls are both 1/2 arabs and good as gold.I JUST got my girl in April (she is 11).I had totally given up on finding another riding horse for myself after my full arab died 5 years ago.It took me a year and 30 horses I tried to find her.

But she had me when she turned her head to me.She is SUCH a good girl and NEVER spooks and is up for ANYTHING!!! Can you believe they hated her and said she was HOT? I don't know what they were smoking/!?!
    http://sn122w.snt122.mail.live.com/...-b57b-00215ad7ca40&Aux=44|0|8CC17602772C6D0||

2. bkreugar

bkreugar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Asheboro NC
    Quote:shes adorable thats what size we need not small funsize:lol:)[​IMG]

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Well unfortunately I had to sell all of my horses when our business went under. So, I am so envious of all of you guys.

Here's a couple of pics of the ones I had.

This was my Rescue Mare, she was almost starved to death when I got her
    [​IMG]

This is my rescue mare after several months of care:
    [​IMG]

This my Chestnut Paint Stallion
    Sorry, Pic Edited, didn't realize his manly hood was showing [​IMG]

My Palomino
    [​IMG]

My Belgian PMU Mare
    [​IMG]

Percheron Mare
    [​IMG]

A different pic of my Chestnut Paint Stallion, his main and tail were not yellow, just a bad pic. He is was really super white.
    [​IMG]

I have more but don't want to take up too much space. I miss them all very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  4. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    AKTomboy wrote: ps~~my hubby would kill for your new Cougar

Why is that. PS He cant have him [​IMG].
    Oh and Wildsky I have that exact same light blue halter except mines all... old... and dusty [​IMG]. Crud.
    PSS Everyone, im LOVING all the horses but I definetly wanna see more [​IMG]

5. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Pics of Farah from 2 years ago till now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Being naughty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Love ALL the pics !! You all have such GORGEOUS horses ! I'll send what few pics I have left .

My horse Booger ( AKA ..Lrr Chip of Sugar Bar ) . This was taken about 3 months ago ...he cut his hock pretty good ( ended up getting an infection in his upper joint ...finally got it under control and is healing very well . )

[​IMG]

Babe ( Quarter horse / Paint breeding stock . My step daughters horse which we bought from my mom . ) to the left . Boise ( My sisters horse that I bought her...poor thing had to have her mane roached because my sister NEVER does anything with her...it's not roached in this pic....She's a registered paint....pretty blue eyes ! ) Booger is to the left...I've had him for almost 10 yrs...he was just 1 yr when I bought him . Very smart......will behave so nice with kids...but will let the adults know who respects who !

[​IMG]

7. unionwirewoman

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Buckwild....love the pics !!! Love the fact that it looks like you've got glue on your but when your horse is acting up ! Hope you're teaching it a lesson after the blow up calms down ! Nice looking horse/pony ? I really like the fact that you're messing with the head and ears...very important ![​IMG]

8. buck-wild-chick

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Oh yea she gets taught a lesson alright [​IMG]
    She rarely acts up unless she hasn't been rode in a few months.Then you just ride and make her sweat.My horses don't get away with anything lol.I hate when people let the horse walk all over them.
    When I first got her I started from the ground up with lounging/desensitizing and everything.We have had some pretty tough times but she is the best pony I could have ever asked for.
    She is a p.o.a pony and slaughter house rescue. Her papers/registered name is, RKS beaus rockin doll.

It took a long time to gain her trust because of the abuse she suffered with being sold over and over,then sent to auction and the kill pens.

9. buck-wild-chick

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    They are gorgeous UWW,Especially the paints [​IMG]

10. unionwirewoman

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Thanks Buck wild....I really do admire how you "stick " with her though ! You have no idea how many people I have been around where their horse has crow hopped...and they tell the story as if they had the rankest horse out there and were able to ride it ! I'm still waiting for the day to get dumped on my butt....it'll happen...but I have a feeling you're just like me..you never give up , and will take every challenge no matter how hard ! Never been dumped off by a horse...bulls are another story ![​IMG]
    Keep doing what you are...it seems to be working...I actually think I remember the post you made when you first met Fara....I'm so glad that you've found her...seems as if you both can learn from each other . That's what I found out about my first horse...responsibility , hard work , a friend to talk to , and confidence in life ! Seems like you've shown your true self ! Good on you ![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by