post all your snowy pictures!! snowy picture thread!!

Beautiful Chicken
69877_silkie_chickens_2010_075.jpg
s. Our First Winter and our run is almost all enclosed.

OMG, now I've got to get outdoor lights for the coop!!! What a great idea! I love the other pics, keep em coming!!! It was almost 50 today, snow's all gone for now...

I wanted to get some pics but my chickens took one look at the snow and then looked up at me as if to say..... Are you crazy? CLOSE the door! They do not like the snow and its the first thing that ever kept them voluntarily in the coop all day.

Quote:
big_smile.png
Mine are with yours, they are a bunch of sissies and HATE the snow! We go down to visit them and they complain at us: "What is this crap???? Get rid of it!!!!!"

When it snowed here early this month My hens would not come out of the coop. One jumped out of the coop, but then ran under the ramp were it didn't get snow.
D.gif

Sorry for the goof up above. Last year I built a "snow chicken" in our front yard.

34669_snow_chicken.jpg
34669_snow_speckles.jpg

I would have preferred playing in the snow with Speckles, but this is the best I could do! I love the photos of the chickens walking down their cleared path in the snow!! So cute! No wet, cold feet for them! Get out there and shovel food provider!

Back
Top Bottom