Post any and all water fowl pictures here!!!

Awesome thank you for the links, the first one I will not be able to make it I have a show that weekend. However I might be able to go to the second one, when they say " swap dates" do they meen auction dates also?
Will you be attending the auctions as well?
Thanks

Waterdog, I love you website I found it once before on google and bookmarked it. Waterdog I might have to get some birds from you this year, the person I normally get my birds from, (only a pair of mandarins) all his aviarys collapsed from all the snow ( 2 1/2 ft) and it killed a couple of his exotic geese and a couple ducks, then all his mandarins, wood ducks, European wigeons, chileo widgens, and a couple other breeds got out but all his mandarins found a way back in luckily, his wood ducks came back but he can not go out and catch them cause the state said no cause he can not disrupt the wild ones his ducks are hanging out with.

Beautiful!!! Do you still have your ashy-headed geese? I hope my greater magellan pair have babies this year. Im giving it my all. I guess its up to the birds at this point. LOL! Anyway, thanks for sharing.

great pictures!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom