post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Yep he's a mallard. I should have posted those pics in the opposite order though! He has such a cute little personality. (Assuming he's a HE. Still hoping for a quack.)

great pictures every one. chiko i had two call ducks before(when i was first starting with ducks) but they stayed at my grandmas house in the city and they flew away
hit.gif
i also had two pekins but i decided to give them a new home cause they would eat so much feed it was breaking the bank(they still do lol)

quakerjack i love the little duckie and his stuffed friend lol
lau.gif
is he a mallard?

keep the pictures coming of the waterfowl, pens, ponds, out side runs, structures etc

easttxchick is that a call duck? she is very pretty.

CelticOaks very nice pictures would you mind posting some pictures of your mandarin/wood duck enclosure? also do you like the silver appleyard ducks they are very beautiful!!! do they eat a lot like pekins do? What color is that sebbie she is very nice i love my sebbies they are one of my favorites.

Ok, I'll post another one. I adore my ducks and love to show people pictures of them.
This one is Dori, one of my White Call hens.

Back
Top Bottom