post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

when you click the "reply" option, there's a tool bar. on the tool bar there is a smiley face; on the far left of the box that the smiley is in, there is a little icon of a house, with a sun. you click that and then click "choose files" to upload pictures. if you didn't understand this explanation, you can always just hover your mouse over each icon, until you find the one that says "insert image"

I would love to post photos!! Can someone direct me to the information page on how to post photos? I am not good with technical & computers!! ipad info too?
thanks
char
smile.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/inserting-pics-in-on-the-new-byc
thumbsup.gif
if i can do it you can.

Okay here goes, this pic is of Paul my Pekin Drake before I had to rehome him

This is him with the hens (the reason I had to rehome him) and this next pic is just of my setup in the backyard

I am anxiously awaiting 2 new female Runner ducklings from Metzers, they will be here in about a week so I may post another one of them!

SQUEEE! So cute & I love that Goose of yours,he's such a good Pop!
Thanks SM, he has been the best papa, now hopefully in late July he will get a big surprise, we are hoping to get a gosling for him so he will have a mate of his own.
love.gif
course I'll probably have to wear a suit of armour to go out around them.

Scovy Momma, thank you! He was such a sweet boy, I cried when I had to give him up, but he was going through ducky puberty and harrassing my pullets. I know he went to a good home though, the lady who took him works at our local hatchery and has a home duck/goose/chicken flock and plenty of ladies for him to romance
love.gif

I love them! They are quite the characters. My one female had bumble foot, had to be away from the others for about 2 weeks. As soon as i put her in the cage the drakes where on top of her!! Not even 2 minutes!! Jeeeze~~! lol. My dads always watching them and laughing. My 2 adult drakes are VERY protective of their 2 females and are ALWAYS watching over them. Ive watched the females eat the watermelon while they just stood there and waited for them to be done in order for them to then eat. Very Interesting!

This is most of them. Far back is the now juvinile runners.
The ones stareing and huddled close together are the adult runners(minus the one with the bumble foot she was in her cage when I took this)
Then the white ones are my 2 male pekins
Then the mallards out front both male.

My male and female rouens with the male and female bibed calls (I just got done clipping their wings about 10 minutes ago, they didnt approve!!) lol :p

These are my Babies. 3 fawn and white runners (1 male 2 females)
And one female pekin

And last but not least Our female muscovy

Back
Top Bottom