post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

I love them! They are quite the characters. My one female had bumble foot, had to be away from the others for about 2 weeks. As soon as i put her in the cage the drakes where on top of her!! Not even 2 minutes!! Jeeeze~~! lol. My dads always watching them and laughing. My 2 adult drakes are VERY protective of their 2 females and are ALWAYS watching over them. Ive watched the females eat the watermelon while they just stood there and waited for them to be done in order for them to then eat. Very Interesting!

This is most of them. Far back is the now juvinile runners.
The ones stareing and huddled close together are the adult runners(minus the one with the bumble foot she was in her cage when I took this)
Then the white ones are my 2 male pekins
Then the mallards out front both male.

My male and female rouens with the male and female bibed calls (I just got done clipping their wings about 10 minutes ago, they didnt approve!!) lol :p

These are my Babies. 3 fawn and white runners (1 male 2 females)
And one female pekin

And last but not least Our female muscovy

GAH!!! My computer locked up and posted that post alot!!! I reported them so they taken away... Hopefully... Im SUPER SORRY!!!!!
ep.gif
hide.gif

Donald and Daffy walking outsideDonald sitting in my handDonald sitting on a Train!!

Heres some links to my youtube videos. ive got some vids of them on the bus and train. ENJOY!!

Oh not much actually. they are very bossy. i can get them to **** on my shoulder whilst i walk around or on my hat. ive tought him to stand on my foot, move to my hand then hop on my shoulder. Ive had them since they were chicks and they are spoiled rotten but they let me do anything. they never run off and if they wonder off and i call them they will run back and sit next to my feet waiting for me to say they can go. its really excellent. when i spend time with them i spend quality time. sometimes if im not busy i spend a few hours, otherwise just when i feed them or clean thier cages. why are yours not as relaxed?

would you like me to upload some pictures of them on my shoulder and head? i can record a video if you like to show you how i do it :D

Back
Top Bottom