post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Thanks and yes. i refer to my dad as a very long interview. especially travelling with them on transport. plenty questions and hundreds of photos on a daily bases. a half an hour walk will take me at least 3-4 hours if there with me :D

Thanks and yes. i refer to my dad as a very long interview. especially travelling with them on transport. plenty questions and hundreds of photos on a daily bases. a half an hour walk will take me at least 3-4 hours if there with me :D
Ah! Thats amazing! I had one runner go on one walk with me before. but then he stopped lovng me loll

would you like me to upload some pictures of them on my shoulder and head? i can record a video if you like to show you how i do it :D
Mine like to not be around me that much. They would rather be with each other then me. Im trying to handle the ones I have now as babies to be super friendly. And I wouldnt mind pics :p

I have yet to get my runners really friendly. So im working super hard on the fawn and whites. Ive seen alot of vids with them being friendly. So imma give it my all! And when I go next week camping for a week my Mom or Dads going tohave to play with them LOL

Check out my youtube channel i have a few vids on there and ill upload some more pictures and videos in a bit.

If your refering to my mallards, I wouldnt go by the one male. He is just genetically different than the rest for some reason. He is alot bigger, no white ring on his neck, and molted super early. I am actually wondering if he is part rouen maybe, or just different. My other two males have not molted yet but one is just now starting to on his belly.

How old are your mallards? Do you have recent pics?

fd91b61c.jpg

43a168a1.jpg

fd91b61c.jpg

They are Easter babies so that makes them a little over three months. I think the yellow bill is female because it quakes. But the black and yellow one I'm not sure about. It use to be all black but is sort of changing. I went out to their coop this morning with my iPad to get pics before they ran off. George the pekin quaked very loudly at me the whole time and the mallards were quiet. They ran to the main back of the cage and wouldn't come out. I guess my duck are old school since they are afraid of an iPad.

Last edited:
Some More photos of Donald showing his Training and how tame he is.

Donald sitting on my foot

Sitting in my handSitting on my head. this is the most recent one ive tought himAnother picture with him on my handBack to my shoulderand up onto my head again

Hope you enjoyed them also ive just uploaded a video just for you all onto youtube recorder at the same time as these pictues showing him in motion. Hope you enjoy and check out the other clips of my donald and daffy :D

heres the link to the video :

cskotek, did you get your Runners as day-olds? I got Paul, my Pekin as a day old and handled he and my chicks constantly, so they are all pretty tame and they eat treats out of my hand. They don't much enjoy being caught, but they like to be held and stroked. I have heard numerous accounts of Runners being more skittery than Pekins or Rouens, but I wonder if you socialize them with lots of different things as chicks they will be okay...

that's pretty amazing. mine are more of a "hey you, come hang out with us but if you touch me or my stuff I'm running away!" My ancona babies love me though, My mom and I hatched them out ourselves and they're very loving. :)

Back
Top Bottom