post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

My baby ducks when I first got them, and about 4 weeks later after I built them a pond! And then a bottoms-up picture.
They sure are pretty, looks like they love the pond too.
thumbsup.gif

Here is the new water feature being installed with two waterfalls and both a bottom filter and skimmer for our two Pekin's. I am not sure how this is all going to work out but they will hopefully love it. Going to have a biofilter system so I think this will control what the ducks put out (if ya know what I mean). The only challenge is that the area that they have to use as a walk out is a bit more steep than I originally hoped for. More images to come when it is completed later today (I hope!).

Last edited:

Here is the new water feature being installed with two waterfalls and both a bottom filter and skimmer for our two Pekin's. I am not sure how this is all going to work out but they will hopefully love it. Going to have a biofilter system so I think this will control what the ducks put out (if ya know what I mean). The only challenge is that the area that they have to use as a walk out is a bit more steep than I originally hoped for. More images to come when it is completed later today (I hope!).

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom