post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Well that's all I can find right now. More coming soon
lol.png

Our ducks from today. Eager anticipation as we fill the pond for them.

And these are my Swedish. Silver is the female with the white bib and Boots is our drake.

We just love our ducks. They are so friendly and sociable and easy to care for.

Our ducks from today. Eager anticipation as we fill the pond for them.

And these are my Swedish. Silver is the female with the white bib and Boots is our drake.

We just love our ducks. They are so friendly and sociable and easy to care for.
what breed is the black with white? is a black swedish?

The finished pond! Well, Phase I anyway. Our good friend that does landscape and hardscape work is going to add a small retaining wall on the left side of the pond area for a small pad for us to sit and watch Turner and Tucker as the are sooo relaxing to watch, this was all a project of love for him to do for my bride as she has just been told of a relapse (now stage 4) of her breast cancer. The challenge will be to see if the system will actually keep the water clean ... biofilter and microbes only, ablsoutely no chemicals. Time will tell. About 800-1,000 gallons.

The finished pond! Well, Phase I anyway. Our good friend that does landscape and hardscape work is going to add a small retaining wall on the left side of the pond area for a small pad for us to sit and watch Turner and Tucker as the are sooo relaxing to watch, this was all a project of love for him to do for my bride as she has just been told of a relapse (now stage 4) of her breast cancer. The challenge will be to see if the system will actually keep the water clean ... biofilter and microbes only, ablsoutely no chemicals. Time will tell. About 800-1,000 gallons.

Beautiful Pics. and will be praying for your wife.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom