Post Bumblefoot infection

Could not find the Calendula so I went with silver gel for now, i was told it is also good for infection and swelling. Made up some golden milk and mixed about 1 Tbs, for all 4 hens, with some worms. I'll take another look for Calendula tomorrow but I hope this at least starts the healing process. Did another Epsom soak, applied the silver and wrapped the feet up again. Thank you for the help.

Could not find the Calendula so I went with silver gel for now, i was told it is also good for infection and swelling. Made up some golden milk and mixed about 1 Tbs, for all 4 hens, with some worms. I'll take another look for Calendula tomorrow but I hope this at least starts the healing process. Did another Epsom soak, applied the silver and wrapped the feet up again. Thank you for the help.
I can get calendula at my local health food store, do you have on near you? They should have it.

No

Administer 2 drops of Chanca Piedra orally or a dropper full in a gallon waterer filled with clean water for 30 days treats the whole flock (The scientific name is Phyllanthus Niruri) You can buy it online.
I love herbal remedies. May I ask, what does Chanca Piedra do to help the healing process? I've never heard of it before. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 01-26-43 Mycoplasma synoviae Infection in Poultry - Poultry - Merck V...png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 01-26-43 Mycoplasma synoviae Infection in Poultry - Poultry - Merck V...png
    132.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom