Post if you have chicks right now and/or waiting for some.

Knight Hawk Ranch

Yes you need more
big_smile.png
you need to fill your whole yard with chickens! i am pretty sure you will make lots of money
big_smile.png
good luck with your chicks! Ideal hatchery is the best! I recommend that hatchery to you.

I also am ordering from Ideal. They were real helpful on the phone. Mine are due in April.

2 Dominique pullets
2 Feather Legged Cucoo Marans pullets
2 Black Crested White Polish
2 Mottled Java pullets
2 Blue Cochins pullets

Can't Wait!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
I bet I will, Ive heard so many great storys about everybodys babies and can't wait!!!! IM going to be a first time chicky mom so it will be an experience !!!! good luck to all!

my nursery has a couple hundred chicks less then a week old

13411_pic_0444.jpg

and my 2 small brooders in the house has 50 or so in now at 2 days old,, and have 50 or so hatching as we speak,, another 50 or so go in hatcher tonight,, and have 4 or 5 hundred eggs in the bators
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks luvchikies!
frow.gif
My avatar is actually my oldest mottled cochin chick. It's getting really pretty now...just turned 6 weeks old. It can get pretty overwhelming when you first get "into" chickens. There's so many beautiful breeds. But just because a bird is beautiful, it doesn't mean it's going to be what you end up liking. I've gotten several breeds that I really thought I wanted, just to end up rehomeing (sp?) them because they just didn't suit me after all. Good luck with all of your chicken adventures! And thanks for the good luck wish for my hatch!
hugs.gif

Quote:
ohhhhh ,,, you have noooooooooooooooooo idea
roll.png

lau.gif
gig.gif

in the last 4 months, i have hatched over a thousand chicks, and have ordered just as many if not more...
th.gif

I can't even imagine being ABLE to do that!
th.gif
If I could, I definitely would! Congrats to you
bow.gif
for having the ability to spread the love with others! chicken love, that is.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom