Post office.... Wreck....

Yes an no...My insurance company settled for what the described as "pocket change."

We would have won but it saved me a 2 hour drive back to Sweetwater an saved the lawyer a 4 hour drive from Nashville.

Quote:
You said it in the title.. Wreck... You need to report this, in some states its against the law to NOT report it.
What happens if they decide to have THEIR insurance pay for their "buff out"...you will then get a call from their insurance company if you exchanged information..

I have a 900 dollar truck, heck I have a 450 dollar car.. an icicle or something frozen shattered my passenger side window. I paid the 50 deductible and had it replaced.

I would pay the deductible and have it fixed, let your insurance stick it to those folks....
JMHO
Carol

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I'm glad you're alright.

Quote:
You said it in the title.. Wreck... You need to report this, in some states its against the law to NOT report it.
What happens if they decide to have THEIR insurance pay for their "buff out"...you will then get a call from their insurance company if you exchanged information..

I have a 900 dollar truck, heck I have a 450 dollar car.. an icicle or something frozen shattered my passenger side window. I paid the 50 deductible and had it replaced.

I would pay the deductible and have it fixed, let your insurance stick it to those folks....
JMHO
Carol

It dont quite work that way. Assuming we did a report (which is not required in Ga) my insurance would not cover my truck or stick it to them. I have minimum coverage. For me to get my truck payed for I would have to hire a lawyer an sue them my self. Wining a car crash case can be hit or miss to so why wast your time over small stuff. I did ask him if he wanted to make a report. He said no, we shook hands an both left. No info exchanged.

Seemed to be a nice guy an he was trying to move to let someone out when he hit me.

Why do you have full coverage on a $450 car?

Back
Top Bottom