Post Peafowl Decorations, Jewelry, Clothing or anything Peafowl

Peacock Duck Tape (which a friend used to make a book mark and gave to me)

Peacock embroidery my cousin has been working on

Other Peacock themed bookmarks I bought off eBay

Thank you!

I have been working on something for a computer game I play called Zoo Tycoon 2 where you can design your own zoo and you can get very creative landscaping and designing a lot of aspects. Anyways after the franchise quit players stared making their own add-ons to the game and I have been trying to learn how to design things for the game. I am still not so good at designing for it, but there is an Indo-Chinese Green peafowl in the game that someone made that I really wanted to re-skin. Re-skinning isn't messing with the model of the animal it is just changing the "skin" that is over it to look different. So I re-skinned the male and female Indo-Chinese green peafowl and here is what they look like now in the game:

The wings and train look funny because of the rigging done on the peafowl model. Unfortunately so far the designers can't figure out how to fix that original rigging from the game to fix the wings and train so that they fold properly. Hopefully someday I will be able to make things completely from scratch without having to edit other people's work with their permission.

Thanks a person from AD said it was fine but Simba said it can't be a re-skin it has to be a variant so now I have to figure out how to make it just a variant.

Why not? I'd wear those everyday. My husband would have me committed, but what the heck? I'd be "Best-Dressed" in the hospital.
lau.gif

I would not worry about the hubsand wearing one of these as much as the animals here, if i change the way i dress like wear something totally different i get the stink eye from the chickens, honks and dipped necks from my geese, my guineas start screaming the warning call, , the ducks run to the pond, the peas honk and fan at me and my dogs think i am a trespasser LOL

It is pretty cool looking , thanks for sharring

I would not worry about the hubsand wearing one of these as much as the animals here, if i change the way i dress like wear something totally different i get the stink eye from the chickens, honks and dipped necks from my geese, my guineas start screaming the warning call, , the ducks run to the pond, the peas honk and fan at me and my dogs think i am a trespasser LOL

It is pretty cool looking , thanks for sharring

Back in the day, when I used to get my hair permed, my rotties would always charge me barking and growling, because they did not recognize mommy, with all that Big Hair.
gig.gif

I have always wanted to try painting on a peacock wing feather so I just finished trying that for the first time. I used one of Peep's frosted flight feathers that he shed recently.
OMG! What talent you have. In 2012 Wal~Mart had beautiful peacock themed Christmas ornaments. I bought tear drop shaped clear glass ones with a peacock 'eye' in them. I will hang them in my bathroom when I get moved........

Back
Top Bottom