Post Phoenix Pics Please

Update on my golden and white phoenix eggs i got from @rambob59: I candled all and 8 out of 11 look great, 2 are iffy (good air cell and veins, but has a weird shadow I'm not used to seeing), and 1 has a misshapen air cell with no growth. All 3 of the whites (my personal favorite) are looking great! Day six down.

Okay, so I don't have any Phoenix pics to post yet but this looked like the most active thread about Phoenix chickens. I am very excited- I just placed my order for 15 golden Duckwing Phoenix chickens today. I should have them by the end of June, so I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how much I have appreciated reading everyone's input on their own Phoenix experiences! I can't wait til I can join in sharing photos of the babies when they finally get here
big_smile.png

Okay, so I don't have any Phoenix pics to post yet but this looked like the most active thread about Phoenix chickens. I am very excited- I just placed my order for 15 golden Duckwing Phoenix chickens today. I should have them by the end of June, so I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how much I have appreciated reading everyone's input on their own Phoenix experiences! I can't wait til I can join in sharing photos of the babies when they finally get here :D
I'm just starting with phoenixes. @rambob59 helped me get started. I got Goldens and whites hatching eggs from him and they are under a broody buff orpie on day 8 plus hours. I'm so excited. So being new, I can't offer knowledge or personal experience, but you've come to the right thread. Everyone has been great in providing me with a wealth of advice and knowledge. Welcome!

I'm just starting with phoenixes. @rambob59 helped me get started. I got Goldens and whites hatching eggs from him and they are under a broody buff orpie on day 8 plus hours. I'm so excited. So being new, I can't offer knowledge or personal experience, but you've come to the right thread. Everyone has been great in providing me with a wealth of advice and knowledge. Welcome!

Thanks for the info- I've found there's a lot of really nice, informative people on BYC that have been very helpful
smile.png

I'm excited for you getting to hatch some from eggs too. I can't wait to see their pics!

I have eggs and chicks coming out of my ears.. I thought my white hen had stopped laying but turned out she laid with a broody daily for 11 days and well each eggs was 1 day more developed than the other. I have 3 more eggs to hatch in the next 3 days. I have silvers due to hatch on the 2nd so I got the white hens eggs right on time without knowing lol. My crele should all hatch by tomorrow(if more hatch) so far they appear to be sex linked, some are dark and some have very faint stripe. I'll put pics later when I'm on laptop.

Back
Top Bottom