Post pics of your ameraucanas/Easter eggers ends 5/5/11

Zaxby's2

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
a place
I don't have any myself, but would like to see other members blue and green egg laying birds. I won't be judging but if anyone wants to they can. I'm trying to get some silver ameraucanas from I guy I know, so if anyone has pics of these it would be appreciated. There are no rules so just have fun and show off your birds!
woot.gif
Also I may not be available late at night so don't get mad if I don't respond for a little bit.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Pretty! What kind are they? And do you have any pics of the eggs? Keep 'em coming!
pop.gif

Last edited:
My EE hen, Opie. She was hatched and raised in my 2nd grade classroom. She is very tame, loving, and SPOILED!!!
lol.png

3340_family_526.jpg

This is my roo named Buster. He is not an EE.... But had to share when I saw another roo with the same name....
big_smile.png

3340_family_511.jpg

Zaxby's2 :

Quote:
Wow. Pretty colors.
droolin.gif

THANKS
smile.png
HE IS VERY FUNNY....HE FOLLOWS THAT SLW HEN ALL AROUND THE YARD AND EVEN ROOSTS WHEREVER SHE WANTS TO.....HE IS IN LOVE...IMAGINE WHAT PRETTY COLORS THEIR BABIES WILL HAVE.........​

frow.gif
Good morning, bantamwyandotte!!

Thanks, thanks, thanks......
clap.gif

You are right. They are quite handsome.....
love.gif
I do love the colors in your roo!! My parents have a roo that came from my EE hen and Buster. I will have to find pic of him. He is quite awesome as well!!!

Have a great day!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom