002-14.jpg

001-15.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-15.jpg

005-17.jpg

010-9.jpg

Does anyone here want to trade eggs?

It froze here last night and the frizzle babies light crapped out...i lost 4 of them but the biggest one is finally doing better.

Franny isnt laying right now but I would of course seperate her & franky before i sent eggs. I also have a Partridge hen & 2 cochin/silkie cross hens (black & blue) if you'd want their eggs too.

Mine are just pets and i'm just looking for other colors or blacks.

if anyone's interested please PM me.

I have a pair of blacks (pics on this post). but daddy is frizzle & momma is smooth.

I sold their first batch and the lady said that they've turned out just beautiful so far, they're just about a month or more old. she also laughed and said a couple had foot feathering as long as they were tall
tongue.png

I also have a partridge but recently got rid of the partridge frizzle roo i had so she doesnt have a mate. those are the only purebred cochins i have ay this time... part of why im so bummed about the babies. (2/5 were frizzled).

I need to get them seperated first so they're pure and not serama mixed. i'm gonna be a little slow there since i just had surgery but someones supposed to come help me finish their coop tomorrow.

Just PM me if you're still interested, and in which ones. I posted a pic of the chicks that passed away on this post... that was before they died
sad.png

thanks pidgey. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom