Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
Your roo has to be Brown Leghorn-he will have white babies with white hen,black with black hen,red with red hen,and columbian with columbian hen(only boys will be silver columbian,girls will be golden columbian).And personaly I think Brown Leghorn roo is more handsome

Last edited:
Quote:
Awesome!! That is better variety than I expected!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
At the moment, I do not, but I will be getting a trio of chicks in at the end of June. So excited!!

As of now however, I have 6 of the most adorable Red Leghorn pullets, at about 7 weeks.

Here's a pic of the girls when they were about 2 or 3 weeks, I don't remember XD

outside1004.jpg

This one's from the week I brought them home

chick010.jpg

I'll try to get some more recent pics this week!! They really are very sweet
big_smile.png

Super leghorns everyone !
clap.gif

I have a question on leghorns, do certain color leghorns lay better than others or do they all lay the same ???

I am not such a big fan of the whites, what colors would you recomend I can't decide which color to get
barnie.gif

Arie - those are GORGEOUS birds.
droolin.gif

We have a happy-accident named Sunshine, who was sold to us as an Ameracauna. All signs point to leghorn, and that is okay - she is a beautiful bird with a nutty personality and I'm looking forward to lots of white eggs. She is sweet once you catch her, and often dozes off in my arms when I pet her.

sitting in my bin of pine shavings, very content:

52854_coop_expansion_003.jpg

sneaking a bite of rabbit food while the rabbit was away:

52854_coop_expansion_010.jpg

The stink-eye:

52854_coop_expansion_013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom