PoSt PiCs Of YoUr PLaNtS (DaYLiLiEs,HoStAs,MoRnInG GLoRyS,EcT., Ect.!)

wilson71895

Chirping
9 Years
May 31, 2010
i love plants.my grandfather has many many many many flowers and plants but i dont have too many.i consider my coop and everything around it mine and i havent planted much out there except hostas so i havent taken any pictures.my favorite plants are day lilies, hostas,dahlias,zhenas,morning glorys,elephant ears, painters pallet,and many more. i figure that just about everybody on here has a flower or many flowers somewhere on there property so i figured this will be a pretty big thread. well at least i hope so.!!!!!!!

so come on people lets make this one of the biggest threads on BYC.. lol! hopefully we can do it. i love big threads with many replies and pictures.

thanks. cole.

this is just part of my gardens, u'll have to forgive they need finished weeding.
hide.gif
lol.png
these r cell pics i took a few days ago. i got more stuff bloomed so will have to take more.
big_smile.png

some of the hostas, this is 2 small beds i have to redo the boxes for and up under the trees is rings i'm starting to do around them. not sure if u can see them in pic also.
06041015561.jpg

0604101555a1.jpg

06041015551.jpg

peonies
0604101552a1.jpg

06041015531.jpg

06041015521.jpg

siberian iris
06041015541.jpg

and we went to a plant sale yesterday and found this little guy on the dill plants it was so beautiful. can any of u tell me what kind of catapilliar this is???

06041017411.jpg

the lady at the sale told me it was a monarch and i knew it wasn't but never saw one like it before. it was so gorgous to stand there and watch it eat the dill.
smile.png
my dh and kid's and i were in awe over how beautiful colored and unique it was. thanks so much gonna go search web for pics. love to see how pretty it will be as a butterfly. she was gonna take it back home to her gardens to release it.

Back
Top Bottom