Post picture of your turkeys!

Tommy Brat has been banging on the front door to get in. I already
live in a dog house. I'm not turning it into a Turkey coop.

Here was my other boy before Thanksgiving.

Didn't I mention the Eagles club enjoyed a 40 pound turkey for Thanksgiving this year? YYUUUMMMMMMM. What a beautiful turkey : ) Sorry, I don't have a before and after picture.

Hey all Do any of you sell eggs ?
I made a huge mistake and had 3 amazing toms
they did so well here i bought a trio of blue slate poults

amazing birds loved them but i got them all from the same guy
and i also had beautiful dark brahmas show stock and got some more as a gentic diversity

well all i ended up with MG

state vet had me kill off everything i couldnt do the turkeys too big so i had guy i bought them from come get them for the deed .

he gives his antibiotics all the time and i do mean weekly so i had no idea . I told him they had MG he killed them and ate them I was like OMG the tom was 55 lbs big breasted so the mg was later on either way

Im looking to buy a dozen eggs id like the old heritage if i can mostly after having to do what i did the money and food i am out id like to get From someone who is Npip certified or someone who has a good reputation of Healthy birds . can you Pm me with info thanks Tammy

Also im not in a huge hurry so let me know please

Last edited:
Our sweet "Tommy" at The Old Five Notch Farm
He is a heirloom Bronze ? if thats so thats what i had and out biggest boy named MR Tom lol /
hes beautiful i miss our boys doing this just looked at your web site is that little guy that is posing like he is a big boy this same guy ? thats amazing

Last edited:
How much protein do u give your turks? I have 6 Narragansett and I noticed my little hen plucking feathers off the duck and eating them. I'm thinking a protein deficiency?

How much protein do u give your turks? I have 6 Narragansett and I noticed my little hen plucking feathers off the duck and eating them. I'm thinking a protein deficiency?
We feed 30% Nutrena Turkey/Quail feed and supplement with 5-grain scratch and veggies when we have them. Also, now we throw in a little oyster shell because it is getting close to breeding time.

Back
Top Bottom